2018 Women’s Project Survey
January 28, 2018 – December 1, 2018
Help me help us.
For years there has been a rise in women led projects, causes and services. While this is the best news ever, the challenge is that currently there is no real way to know who is doing what, where and when.
The reason why I am taking a deeper look into this because so many women are leading amazing projects and having to scrounge around to find out who is doing what is exhausting and should not be a thing.
The key to implementing a solid, sustainable solution is to first gauge the actual scope of need by tapping the community to get input from many voices as possible from now until December 1, 2018,
Portland-area women led *projects, causes and services are invited to complete a ten minute, eight question survey. See link below terms and guarantee.
*Your project, cause or service does not have to be fully baked in order for you to complete the survey.
Before completing the survey, you agree to the following terms:
- You are the founder/co business, project, initiative, cause or service.
- You are currently responsible/co-responsible for the business, project, initiative, cause or service that you enter into the survey.
- You will complete the survey ONE time providing, ONE email.
SURVEY COLLECTOR GUARANTEE:
- Names (in part or whole), email, website addresses and/or comments provided in the survey will NOT be shared, sold or replicated for any reason, whatsoever
- Participants in this survey will receive ONE communication to the email provided during the month of January 2019 revealing trends, numbers and percentages.